Monday 11 November 2013

Poetry Nook - A New Poetry / Art Magazine

I came across this new magazine called Poetry Nook on Twitter, very new with only two issues published but it is asking for submissions and does not mind previously published material. Maybe this will change as it becomes established?

Read issue 2 (October 2013) of Poetry Nook on Calameo, Calameo in itself is a new find for me. It Looks as though it is free to publish  (in many formats) any books / magazines, although there is of course a paid level which offers more for "professional writers".

The embedded reader does not seem to be a useful as Scribd (see earlier post) but this is only my first attempt at usiing it and I may need to tweak it?


Anyway, I am going to try and submit a few poems - wish me luck!

PS Click on the arrow/box logo to read full screen - only just realised, Doh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment